LCP Learnership Programme
Are you in grade 12? View the Grade 12 Learnership
We have an exciting opportunity available for individuals who are aspiring to have a career in the video production industry to visit NEW YORK CITY as part of their journey. This opportunity will ensure that the individual does not only get the experience they need, but also an international qualification to succeed as a cinematographer.
How it works
- We are offering a paid learnership at Louis Cloete Productions (LCP) where the individual will gain experience and knowledge about the ‘ins and outs’ of video production.
- After successfully, and faithfully completing a paid internship at our company for a year, we will send you to New York to complete an all-expenses paid course at the New York Film Academy during the following year.*
- Upon passing the course you will be required to complete two years of paid full-time employment at LCP.
How to apply
- You must upload a one-minute video to Facebook or Instagram to show us why we should choose you. We want to see your skills, creativity and own initiative displayed in the video. Submit your video by 31 July 2020.
- Remember to tag our company’s Facebook or Instagram page (@louiscloeteproductions) so that we can see your videos.
The learnership application process has been extended. Selection will take place during August 2020, and will commence in October 2020. After being selected you will be required to participate in a practical trial week before implementation of the learnership.
How do I know if I should apply?
I am a non-smoker i.e I am always available to record.
My career is my priority i.e I understand I will be workng hard.
I am committed to improving myself on a daily basis, i.e I can work hard.
I have a passion for next level visuals .i.e I enjoy what I do and can do it even if I don’t get paid for it.
A continuous need to improve every shot taken i.e good enough is not good enough.
Becasue I’m still learning, I am willing to burn the midnight oil i.e I am committed to getting it done right.
I can handle extreme pressure i.e I have to multitask like an octopus.
I am ambitious and goal-oriented i.e I love checklists.
*Terms and conditions will apply and be communicated before final acceptance.